Using GPS to Improve Landfill Operations Samuel Rohr
Sam Rohr is the Director of Sales and Marketing, GeoLogic Computer Systems
- The speakers background, a description of the GPS products offered by Geologic Computer Systems, and how they are applied to the Waste industry.
GPS basic concepts:
- Early stages of construction grade GPS and the concept of RTK GPS
- How it can be applied to the landfill
- The method of density measurement and how the operator interface works.
Evolution of modern GPS:
- Improvements that have been made in the past few years
- How GPS will help all site level management
- Different modules and their applications
- How the system gives live feedback to the operator and annual reports to the landfill management.
The Future of GPS:
- Innovations and future of GPS and how it will evolve