- The Outlaw Saloon offers live music on the weekends, year round.
- You can’t beat the Bunkhouse Grill on Friday and Saturday nights their house band performs.
- Summertime Friday nights the place to be is on the Cheyenne Depot Plaza.
- Every July with big-time county and rock acts filling the grandstand. The biggest names in music appear on stage during Cheyenne Frontier Days Frontier Nights.
- Free live music can be found in the Bucking A Saloon and in the amphitheater during the entire rodeo.
A rare glimpse inside the Union Pacific Steam Shop while the 4014 is been refurbished.
Downtown Cheyenne offers a variety of shops featuring authentic Western merchandise. From boots to...
The park lies amongst the picturesque foothills of the Laramie Mountains. featuring granite towers,...