The Cheyenne Marathon: Run the Legend is a point to point course. It features a marathon, half-marathon, 4 person relay, and 10k. Our course is USATF sanctioned and certified (WY18001DCR).
Aid stations will be located at the following intersections:
1. Prairie Center Circle/ HR Ranch Road
2. HR Ranch Road/ Campstool Road
3. Burlington Trail/ 1.3 miles south of Industrial Road
4. Campstool Road/ College Drive
5. Holiday Park/ @ the Big Boy Steam Engine
6. Carey Avenue/ Bent Avenue
7. Western Hills Boulevard/ Education Drive
8. Hynds Boulevard/ Western Hills Boulevard
9. Frontier Park/ Parking Lot Behind Grand Stands
10. Oneil Avenue/ 26th Street
11. Pioneer Avenue/ 19th Street
In addition to water, Sportea will be provided at each station. Porta-potties will also be located at each aid station.
Race packet pickup will be on Saturday, September 14, at the Depot Plaza from Noon to 3pm. The Depot Plaza (also the finish line for all events) is located at 121 W. 15th Street.
Registration closes at Noon, Friday, September 13th 2019. No registrations will be accepted after that time (no day of registration).
Finish Line After Party
Free parking is available at the starting line for events as follows:
· Archer Government Complex: Marathon, Relay Leg 1, and Relay Leg 2 (Due to the size of the event, Relay Leg 2 will be transported to Hereford Ranch via bus)
· Holliday Park: Half Marathon and Relay Leg 3
· Central High School: 10K and Relay Leg 4
In addition, there are 2 free City Garages and several parking lots near the Depot Plaza (finish line).
Shuttles will be provided from the finish line back to the starting line for runners.
Funds raised go to the Cheyenne Kiwanis Club and all the good they do for the Cheyenne area.