The Cheyenne area offers groups the history and romance expected of the West along with the facilities, amenities, and value that groups need to plan and execute stellar meetings and events. From intimate spaces to convention halls, Cheyenne has a facility for every type of group.
Meeting & Conventions Locations
• Little America Hotel: An 80-acre luxury oasis complete with Olympic-sized pool and nine-hole golf course. Recent remodel and renovation includes: remodel 188 guest rooms, remodel of entire main building and addition of Carol's Café, remodel of existing meeting space and addition of 32,000-square-foot convention facility that includes a Grand Ballroom.
• Holiday Inn: 18,000 square feet of meeting space with on-side catering and a full A/A department, making it the ideal place for business meetings and conventions for up to 800 guests.
• Historic Plains Hotel: A proud fixture in Cheyenne since 1911 and a favorite among Wyoming's early captains of industry, cattle barons and oil tycoons. Recent renovations continue the tradition of serving guests with "Western High Style."
• LCCC Convention & Institutes Center: The Center for Conferences and Institutes offers an educational atmosphere with state-of-the-art audio/video equipment available for rent. It is the perfect setting for a meeting or event for 10 to 300. Catering is also available.
• Nagel Warren Mansion B&B: One of Cheyenne's most elegant residences, the Victorian B&B was built in 1888 and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. English High Tea is served on Fridays & Saturdays.
• Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cheyenne Event Facilities: The 877-square-foot space is perfect for corporate meetings or social events. The hotel features three meeting rooms that comfortably seat 80 people and include free Internet access.
• Hampton Inn: Located between two major interstates and close to Cheyenne attractions, the hotel offers 392 sq. ft. of meeting space, free high-speed Internet in every room and a fitness center.
• The Cheyenne Depot: The beautiful, 5291-square-foot lobby is available to rent for private or public events. Weddings, reunions, fundraisers, corporate parties and seminars are all welcome.