"Temporary" Camp Site that has many openings for RV and tent campers. AVAILABLE DURING FRONTIER DAYS.
Indoor showers with fresh towel
Free Out-door Cowboy/girl Shower
6 miles to Cheyenne Frontier Days- just off I-25!
- Shuttle Available (prices vary) to and from the Park/Downtown
- Free! Wireless Internet Connection
- Large Shaded Community Patio with Gas Grill
- Gated - Private Pasture for RVs, Travel Trailers & Truck Campers
- 130 large grassy RV Sites - No Hook Ups
- 130 large grassy Tent sites
- 1 Large Community Fire Pit - No other fires are permitted
- Phone Lines
- Port-a-Pottys and Dumpsters on site
- Kids 17 free with Parent or Guardian
- Friendly Home Owners
- 4 hours from Sturgis, SD Bike Rally
- Room for Trailer Storage & Horses
- Best Cold Water in the World!
- Horses and horse boarding with proper paper-work for $10 per horse.
- Real down home feel with fresh eggs, no bed time and like-minded people grouping with our "penny for your pick" in the 21's Party Zone or Family Area and the No Fuss general area.
- Aromatherapy in the 3 inside showers that can run non-stop without running out of hot water.
- Bonfire. We have that going when folks get back from the concerts and it goes out at 2AM with security.
- Patio Grilling - community patio that is very social.
- Free water fill up with the best water in the world!