About the Visitors Bureau
Visit Cheyenne's Mission
Visit Cheyenne develops, promotes, and protects the Cheyenne area travel industry, thereby creating memorable experiences for visitors and economic impact for Laramie County.
Did you know?
- Cheyenne and Laramie County welcome an estimated 1.75 million overnight visitors and 2.18 million day visitors annually.
- Visitors spent $338 million in the Cheyenne area (Laramie County) in 2015, providing 3070 local jobs.
- Laramie County has the 2nd highest level of traveler spending among Wyoming counties, behind only Teton County.
- If the travel industry were a single business, it would rank as the county's third largest employer behind F.E. Warren Air Force Base and The State of Wyoming.
- Cheyenne's 2015 lodging occupancy rate of 61.3% means that more than 1,500 hotel rooms are booked every single night of the year.