About the Visitors Bureau
Visit Cheyenne's Mission
Visit Cheyenne develops, promotes, and protects the Cheyenne area travel industry, thereby creating memorable experiences for visitors and economic impact for Laramie County.
Did you know?
- In 2019, Cheyenne and Laramie County welcome an estimated 1.1 million overnight visitors.
- Visitors spent $380 million in the Cheyenne area (Laramie County) in 2019, providing 3100 local jobs.
- Visitors paid $22 million in state and local taxes in 2019.
- Laramie County has the 3rd highest level of traveler spending among Wyoming counties, behind Teton & Park Counties.
- If the travel industry were a single business, it would rank as the county's third largest employer behind F.E. Warren Air Force Base and The State of Wyoming.
- Travelers spent more than $1 million a day in Laramie County and $10.8 million a day in Wyoming in 2019.
- Without the tax contribution of tourists, each Laramie County household would pay an additional $571 in taxes to maintain existing government services.
The Marketing Grant program is a competitive process whereby the VISIT CHEYENNE Board of Directors awards marketing grants and assistance to deserving events that increase travel to and overnight stays in Laramie County. Click here to apply
EXTENDED DEADLINE! Applications due by 11:59 p.m., March 31, 2022.
For information on sponsorship, contact Domenic Bravo of Visit Cheyenne at 307-778-3133 or email@example.com
The VC/DDA board meeting will be at 11:30 am to 1:00 pm, February 9th, 3rd floor conference room of the Depot, or Zoom link.
Join Zoom Meeting
Time: Feb 9, 2022 11:30 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 811 3242 2094
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
More information: Contact Domenic Bravo of Visit Cheyenne at 307-778-3133 or firstname.lastname@example.org